Friday, April 11, 2014

"Just Me!"


This is my first altered canvas, I always wanted to make an altered canvas but didn't really know how or where to start, I would watch different YouTube videos and different tutorials, but I also learned that there is no right or wrong way to do it........It all in what you feel and what you want to create, so this is what I came up with and I think it came out pretty good for first try.  I Iove what I have created.


This is what I started off with, basically priming my canvas, putting different layers and textures to make the canvas have a different look, I was unsure where to place my metal embellishments, that took the most time, but once I had everything in it's place and where I wanted them it was a breeze.  I got all the sprays I had....didn't have many but I used what I had and started misting away and then I started to realize.....this is something I always wanted to do.


This is my creation that I was longing to make but didn't have the nerves or even the courage to construct.


I titled it  "Just Me!" Because it was just I who waited so long to create a work of art.


I have put my fears and intimidation to the side and now I am ready to start on my next one!!   I love my "Just Me!" Canvas!!!

Thanks for taking the time to come and check out my creations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment