Sunday, September 9, 2012

Wow!! It's been a while!

Hello everybody....... I am still here, I know it has been a long time since I have been on, It has been a lot going on with me and I just didn't have the excitement to come on and post anything.......sometimes life tends to take over and all other things in between.  I have been through things that just keep me out of the loop a bit, but I continued to keep my crafting side away from all that other madness.  I have really been into coloring with the prisma colored pencils and making cards, coloring and Youtube has been a great inspiration to me as far as getting back to where I want to be in the crafting world.  I have found many site there that has helped me with different techniques and how to color hair qnd skin which is a challenge for most people, I also love to mix it up a bit with on my images by paper piecing the clothes....that's another one of my favorites.  I have falling in love with Prisma colored pencil.....they are great!  Here is the link to go and check them out!  http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=prisma+colored+pencils&tag=mh0b-20&index=aps&hvadid=23000049&ref=pd_sl_5hh71zg2je_p

I have created a few cards using digital images from different site to create my cards and will post a few on my next post so be looking out for that.

I'll be back later!!
xoxo Sandy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment