Saturday, September 20, 2014

I'm Totally Awesome!


Sketch 3
I knew I had to participate in this awesome Unscripted Sketch Challenge, I use to do this a good while ago with other friends but forgot about it, but thanks to Carrie Bryant for posting this cute sketch on the Project Life Cards Swap site.  This is a 4x4 card layered onto a 5x7 card stock card, I put a little twist to the card by adding a lovely circle punched picture of my daughter, a yellow and blue circle and to top it all off I want to let it all stand out that she is Awesome!
"I'm So Awesome!"
Thanks for stopping by to check out my Unscripted Sketch #3!!

3 comments:

  1. Love how you've used a photo for one of the elements fo the sketch. Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this Sandy and love the doodling all around the card. Great job with the sketch and Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that 'stitching' and words around the outline of your card!! Thanks for playing along with Unscripted

    ReplyDelete