Friday, April 11, 2014

Handmade With Love

I know it has been sometime since I posted anything, but here I am ready to show you some of my latest creations I have been working on.  Sometimes we know that life tends to get in the way of things that we really want to do and seems to push crafting and even the little things you want to do behind, but I have been working on different mini albums and other craft projects and also teaching classes on how to construct mini albums, so I have been busy, so stay connected to my blog so see the many projects I have been working on!!!
 
 
 
 This chipboard mini album was created using the Pincushion Collection by Bo Bunny and the Authentique Carefree Collection, these collection compliments each other very well, the browns, greens and tans are just perfect together.  I adorned the font of this album using one of the prima dolls Jamie Dougherty, she is so pretty.  I colored the image using prisma colored pencils, I used many different trims, flowers, bling and pearls to complete the cover, and to protect the corners of the album I used the Tim Holts metal angel corners.



 this mini album has many pockets for photos
 here is a flip up page to place pictures on both pages and a pull out photo mat for more photos and journaling on the back.

                                     
 lots of room for photos
 a belly band to hold a large photo and behind the dollies are pull out and ephemera from the paper collection.
                                       
 love the page, I think this is my favorite page, I love all the layering, trims and that beautiful heart punch by Martha Stewart.  A large photo mat to hold a much larger photo (5x7)
 
 
Here is the back and spine of the mini album
 
 
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and check out my creations!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment