Thursday, July 14, 2011

Here I am!

I know it's been a good while since I've posted to my blog! I guess I've been a little lazy about putting stuff up......it's not like I haven't been making anything because I have! I will try and post some of my projects this weekend, I have been working on this new amd hot item called the SMASH BOOK!! I made my owm, and still adding to it, but I will post what I have done far atleast that will get me back on the right track for now and then work my way back to where I need to be. You know bloggers sometimes we all get a little side tracked or should I say writters block, but now I think it's been long enough so here I am and I am ready to get started again!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Sandra, you have a lovely blog :-) Your works are really delicious. I'm Ana, from Spain, in Europe, I invite you to know my blog about vintage images. They are totally free and printable, you can use them in your fantastic works if you want to.

    Ops, sorry for my bad English, ha ha :-DD I've studied your language for two years, but my level isn't still very high.

    Your daughter is so beautiful... Her eyes are very big and sweet. You are a lucky woman :-)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete