Sunday, April 10, 2011

~Sweet Nectar Mini~

This is my take on the Sweet Nectar mini album from Paper phenomenon, Kathy has done it again, she continues to come up with these great projects and I am trying to keep up with the many creations she throws at me!! Wheeew.......I'm trying! This has really been a fun but colorful mini album.......the colors just made it a bit easier for me. The paper line used for this beautiful mini is DCWV Water color paper pad. What another great piece of art and a great way to step into creativity!! WOW!! I Love This Mini!!


On the front pages of my book somehow I got a little confused on the pages, but I like it that way, I guess I would call it unique in the way it opens!! lol!









3 comments:

  1. Sandy this is just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute mini Kathy does make some awsome mini's i also try to keep up with her with no luck

    ReplyDelete