Monday, January 3, 2011

A Little Under The Weather

These last couple of days I have been under the weather, I have been feeling like crap, this cold has really been kicking my behind, but I can't let it get me down.....I am a fighter. Getting in the bed is not an option for me,I have to keep myself busy.

WHAT A BUSY DAY
Today has been a very busy day, running errands and just basically sitting here at the computer trying to figure out what I was going to do today, so I sat and sat and started out checking out emails and other site........which brought me to check out my blog. I am really trying to keep caught up on my blog these days, I may miss a day or 2, but I'm trying to stay focus and post something everyday. I rambled through other peoples blog and try to figure out what else can I add to my blog, so I added buttons and pictures to give it a more finished look, and I think it turned out pretty good. I'm not sure of what else or how to add anything else to it right now, but in time I will learn more as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment