Sunday, January 30, 2011

Denim Pocket!!

Something really fun and different this time!! I am in a denim pocket swap over on sb.com, we have to make two altered pant pocket for our partners, our partners is suppose to give us a color of what they wanted on their pocket and we are to create using their choices, they were taking a little longer than I wanted them to so I created a denim pocket for myself to hang in my scrap space and it is just perfect for me.....I love this paper line, DCWV, I also added lace of course!! lol!!! pearls, ribbon, beaded sprouts, little primas flowers, feathers, acetate sheet music, and a beautiful flower that was given to me by one of my friends and follower Sherry (CandianCandy) that flower really helped my pocket to pop, Thanks Sherry for it, I had it a good while and I refused to use it, so now that I found a good home for it, I decided to use it for my project, and I Love It! so no further a-dooo here is what I created for myself for my scrap space!!!



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous, Sandy!! I've been saving my flower from Sherry for something special too!!

    ReplyDelete